can i patent an idea, http://www.rolexwatchesreplica.us.com/introducing-technology/; Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to start an invention idea good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable maybe can.